Wednesday, March 23, 2011

T-ball








































Matthew and Elijah have started t-ball. Kevin volunteered to coach and he made sure they both got on his team.

The boys are loving it. Every week when practice rolls around they go nuts with excitement. They have their last names printed on the backs of their shirts and they love the shirts so much that it's a huge fight just to get it off of them to wash again.

Kevin makes an awesome coach. I swear just watching him try to teach all the kids how to play t-ball just makes me fall in love with him over and over again. It's actually been a lot of extra work for him that neither of us had really counted on, but it has really been worth it because the boys are just so delighted to have him as their coach.... And I have to admit that I get a hoot out of people referring to me as the "Coach's wife". LMAO.

I can't wait for their first game!! It's going to be so fun and I just know that they are all going to be so freaking adorable.

No comments: