I'm planning on going to Lemos Farm with Becca and her boys on Wednesday morning... while making these plans I can't help but think back to the last time I was there....... which is a somewhat bizarre story........
I was still a nanny for the Heavey kids. I had them for about a week while their parents went to Hawaii and they had been invited to a birthday party at Lemos farm. I was about seven and a half months pregnant and an old man ( maybe sixty something) kept following me all through the place. He actually worked there. In the beginning I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt and thought he was just trying to be nice.... but after a while I had to concede that he was just crazy.... He blatantly tried to flirt with me and asked highly inappropriate questions about my personal life. He then continued to ogle my pregger belly every where I went. Obviously he had a sick fascination with pregnant women.... He tried to bring me sugar cookies and punch. ( Which I rejected- of course) He hoovered in hopes that I would bump into him and he could cop a feel of my belly.....It was just so insanely weird.
At least this time around I won't be preggers and most likely he doesn't even work there anymore..... Thank heavens!!!!!! If I was pregnant...... there's no way in the world that I would go back there again!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Ok is he is there when we go there and remembers you I may pee my pants so I will be wearing depends!
Post a Comment