Thursday, October 26, 2006
Matty... My Little Holy Terror....
I feel like I've been going out of my mind today!!!!!! Elijah and Matty were so incredibly naughty!!! They would actually laugh and egg eachother on when they were being awful and bold....
Then Matty would not go down for a nap! He was so emotional from the lack of sleep... He would cry one moment and then in the next moment he would start to laugh hysterically until he would literally fall over because he was laughing so hard. Then if he got hurt when he fell, he would start to cry all over again!!! It was unbelievable!
He fell asleep for a half hour around five thirty. He was still tired when he woke up. He made a huge stink all through dinner and bathtime... In general- he was not very nice to be around tonight... He thankfully fell asleep around ten thirty..... phew!!!!! He has worn me down! I wouldn't be at all surprised if I woke up with bald patches all over my head because I've been clutching at my hair all day in frusteration!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment