Friday, October 20, 2006

Funny little Elijah...

We had Elijah spend the night the other night and he was such a little sweetie. He loved being over and Matty loved having him here. Elijah and Matty ran around like little crazy boys. Elijah was so very funny....

Awhile ago he had gone through this whole phase where he kept asking to nurse. Obviously I kept having to explain to him exactly why he can't nurse like Matty. Anyways, the other night he was asking for "nummy" like Matty asks for it and once again I started to explain that he was a big boy and that he doesn't get to have "nummy" like a baby. While I'm giving Elijah this explanation, Matty accidentally bit me and I scolded Matty to be more careful. Then Elijah piped in with- " I won't bite!!!!" I thought it was very funny and a pretty good persuasive argument for a three year old to come up with!!!! It didn't work, but it was still funny nonetheless!!!!

No comments: