Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The Baby Wants!!!!!

The baby wants must be catching because I think I've got it!!!!!!!!! It all started when my best friend and her husband decided to start trying. We had always sworn that by the time she was ready for her first that I'd be ready for my second!! We really wanted to have babies close to eachother in age so they could play and become best buds too!!
I was really disappointed that we wouldn't be preggers together.... They're not exactly actively trying for a baby but they're not planning on preventing one either!!!!

Everytime I turn around someone is either pregnant, has just had a new baby or is professing the baby wants!!!!!!! I find myself contemplating what I will name my next baby.... or where I would put a second baby dresser.... It's INSANITY!!!!!! Matty won't even sleep in his own bed and I'm contemplating a new one!!!!!! I must be mental!!!!! We just seem to manage expenses right now..... I'm still in school and need to start plotting out my student teaching...I can't possibly envision another baby....
( But yet in my head he's a darling little pudgy boy who looks a lot like Matty but with darker hair and an endearing little dimple.... A little chubby love-a-bug named Caleb or Shamus perhaps???!!!!!)

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! How does one cure the baby wants without actually getting a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: