I cut my hair!!!!! It feels sooooo short!!! I'm minus about seven inches off of my hair!!!! It isn't really all that short... but I still feel almost naked without all my hair! Kevin told me that he wanted me to cut my hair. Every time I shed a single strand of hair it was so long that it seemed like so much more. Two or three strands all intertwined were like a health hazard!!! The past couple of days Kevin has complained because he somehow found random long hairs in his underwear drawer and really didn't want to end up picking my hair out of his underwear at work. ( he he he... alll part of my evil plan!!!!)
The final straw came when he was wrestling with Matty on our bed and when he breathed in, he sucked in an extremely long strand of hair and that is when he definately decided that he wanted me to cut my hair. I was kind of getting attached to my hair but now that it's actually gone I feel really good. In fact I almost wish that it was shorter!!!! It used to take me forever to shampoo and condition my hair every morning.... So good riddance!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment