I'm at my wits end!!!!!!!!
Matty will not stop with the nummy!!!!!!!!! It's the first thing he asks for in the morning and it's all he ever wants at night. But he's turning into an obsessed little boy!! He's all over me pretty much all day. It's has gotten to the point that when he sleep talks he actually calls out for nummy. Then he smiles and I know that he's dreaming about nummy!!!! He didn't wake up from his nap until 5:30 and it's only seven right now and he's already nursed five times!!! And he's already asked for it four more times!!!!!!
I just don't know what to do with him. When I say no, he dissolves into hysterics! He cries and cries and looks absolutely heartbroken. He falls to the floor...prostrate in his grief and sorrow.... He is a very dramatic little guy.
But when I do say yes, he always smiles so brightly and he even throws in the word please when he knows that I'm doing it somewhat begrudgingly.... His contentment is so precious.... but so very wearing on me.
I know that giving selflessly is part of the whole Mommy package thing.... I actually feel like I'm pretty good at selflessly giving to Matty... But I'm seriously starting to feel like I don't even end where Matty begins. I need a little bit of space..... or to at least not have him attached like a leech for every spare moment!!!! I'm not asking for much! I just want some time to just myself. Some time where I don't have to be cuddling, holding and nursing. Even one straight hour of him not even asking for nummy would be good. It is soooooooo emotionally and physically draining to always be either nursing or dealing with fits.
I have always been very firm on wanting him to self wean...I don't even want him to necessarily be weaned. I just want to be able to clean and cook without his hysterical demands for nummy!!!!I can't live a normal life like this!!!! I can't ever get anything done!!!!!!!!!!!I'm getting more and more frustrated and I don't know what to do with my little breast obsessed little boy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment