Wednesday, November 08, 2006

An ode to my beloved Chex Mix......

As of yesterday, I have become enlightened yet once again to wonders of Chex Mix...... I brought a bunch of food to class because I was one of the designated snack people. I just grabbed some Chex mix, some oreos, some chocolate chip cookies, and hummus with pita bread.

I had a slightly healthier alternative in mind but when I got into the store my plan went to all heck..... So when I got to class and set up what I had brought, this super crazy weird lady in the class, that everyone can't stand, came up to me..... ( The difference between me and the rest of the class is that they all just silently roll their eyes at her and I can't seem to stop from remarking on how much she bugs me!!! It's like an involuntary reflux.... Like how some people might involuntarily throw up a little when they smell sewage........ It's like she is the sewage and I can't help but throw up a little as I exclaim over how much she smells!!!!! )This lady looks like she should be a crack whore scrounging the streets but she is actually some sort of physicist who happens to be extremely obnoxious.

Anyways.... She was another designated snack person and when she saw all the stuff I brought she said in a sickeningly condescending voice.... "hmmmmm...... How nice that you brought all of the junk food!" Boy I don't like her!!!

So back to my beloved Chex Mix..... All that was left of my "junk food" after class was a couple pita pockets and a leftover bag of Chex Mix. As I sat and waited for Tony, I ate my little pretzels and corn chex thingys I was overwhelmed by how deliciously crunchy and tasty they were!!!! Hurrah for Chex Mix!!!!!!! So I don't care if the crazy crack whore lady thinks that they qualify as junk!!!! I love them anyways!!!!!!!

No comments: