Friday, February 13, 2009

Curse You Valentines......

valentine.jpg funny valentine image by shellbone40


I am sitting here on a drearful rainy day...... Wondering why the hell I'm the only person working on Matty and Phoebe's valentines.


I collected a large portion of fingerpaintings they have done throughout the last couple months and I cut them all into hearts (unpurposely lopsided BTW) with the plan to use them as materials to make Valentines for the small Valentine's party we're holding for all Matty's little cousins tomorrow.

Somehow I seem to be the only person smooshing these things together. Matty comes up about every ten minutes to very carefully and purposely place a sticker or two and then he marches back off to play Kung Fu with Elijah.

This is not exactly what I had in mind when I decided the kids and I should undertake making these damn things....

No comments: