Monday, February 02, 2009

Phoebe My Love, My Devil Child

Feast your eyes on what my dearest little Phoebe bird accomplished while I was in the shower yesterday-


023-1.jpg picture by MommyMeglet



022-1.jpg picture by MommyMeglet


I'm not even sure how she managed to drag the can of touch up paint from her room to the hallway. And I'm stunned she could get the lid off considering I had hammered it back on pretty good. I did figure out that she must have thrown herself against her bedroom a few times to jar the lock well enough to open the door. It isn't the best closure thingy.

She accomplished this in fifteen minutes. I'm suspecting she had plans drawn up before I even went into the bathroom. How the hell does a one year old manage to open a bedroom door, drag a paint can off of a high desk into the hallway and pry it open that quickly?


I came out of the bathroom and she was stomping and splashing in it like a puddle. When she saw me she took off running. All the way down the hall, across our new area rug, stepping on her rocking horse and trying to climb the couch by the time I nabbed her. Little paint footprints EVERYWHERE. It took me forever to clean it all. I shampooed the new carpet and scrubbed all the floors. Not to mention scrubbing down a green paint covered Phoebe.


024-1.jpg picture by MommyMeglet

If she wasn't so cute while being so naughty I'd sell her to the circus in a heartbeat so she could pursue her obvious talent of an escape artiste/ daredevil/ clown.

No comments: