I got to see Dermot, Aidan and Deirdre today!!!! I was so flipping excited to have all my favorite kiddos in one place!!!!
Dermot is 13, Aidan is 11 and Deirdre is 9 1/2. I could hardly believe they have grown up so much. I felt so old seeing them so grown up. When I started as their nanny Dermot had just turned four. Aidan had just turned 2 and Deirdre was about 6 months old.
They are getting so big. Dermot is built like a football player. Aidan is as tall as Dermot. Deirdre is so darling. I just adore them. I'm going to be start going to some of Dermot's football games and Deirdre is actually in a soccer team that plays in our town frequently.
We laughed and talked about old memories. It was just like old times. Dermot even ratted out Aidan for having a "girlfriend" he holds hands with after school. :-O
It was just so great to see them. Matty and Elijah just adored them. Matty has declared that his favorite was Dermot. Deirdre was practically Phoebe's shadow. It was an awesome afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment