Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Zoo...

So yesterday, after I was finally able break up the "Nakey Contest" and I managed to wrangle all three kids in to clothes, we took off for the zoo.

Between the arguing about who's turn it was to ride in the double stroller and the incessant request for popcorn, we actually had a really great time - just me and the kids.

To watch Phoebe running around crazy and trying to tackle a goat in the petting zoo watch this one-



To see the boys wishing I would stop asking them questions and get the camera out of their faces, watch this one-




I also have a funny clip in which Phoebe is riding a baby tractor and Matty proclaims that he is frightened of the barn and that a sheep tried to chase him and bite him. ( Which for the record was not true. He approached it, it snorted and trotted away.)Unfortunately Photobucket is rejecting that particular clip for some bizarre reason. Damn photobucket people.

1 comment:

Trisha and Travis said...

Look at Phoebe go! Too cute!