A big arse piece behind the bedroom door. A few smaller pieces under the bed. A couple scraps under the dresser. Most bizarrely of all, some cheese stashed in Kevin's good dress shoes. ( Don't tell Kevin)
When I asked him what in the world he thought he was doing he told me he was trying to get a mouse to come into our house to live just like the Imagination Movers have a mouse.
I told Matty it wasn't a good idea to TRY to get a mouse in the house. But he didn't quite get why it wouldn't be a good idea. His exact words were-"But Mommy, I'll catch him and make him my friend. We'll play together and he'll sing me songs and eat all our cheese!!!!"
So in other words his plan is so perfect that he will not be deterred. Never mind that mice don't actually sing or do any of the super interesting things he is counting on.
I'm on the look out for hidden scraps of food from here on out.
1 comment:
You KNOW no mouse will be in my house.
What if you get him a cheap cat toy mouse - they look more like that warehouse mouse or whatever... and won't run away from him ;)
Post a Comment