With my Aunt out of comission for awhile, I'm now picking up the childcare slack for my cousin who is currently taking college courses and is trying to balance caring for her Mother as well. Obviously my cousin wants to spend time in the hospital with her Mom and talking to Doctors but at the same time she's obliged to be studying and attending school MWF from 10 am- 2 pm.
I have Niecey and Brazen on Thursday.
School commitments to Elijah's class on Friday.
I have to deal with a DMV issue about renewing my license and some bogus hold they tried to put on my Drivers license. So lucky me will have to troop in there with four- five kids while I try to straighten this crapola out.
Kevin's insurance is "urgently" demanding Phoebe's birth certificate and I can't seem to find hers so I need to take a car full of kids on an hour and a half round trip to request another birth certificate from the office of records. That's going to be a fun trip.
To top it all off- Kevin is scheduled to get his wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow morning. His x-rays show that he actually has five wisdom teeth. Yep, I married a freak.
He was in a lot of pain because of the extra fifth wisdom tooth. I feel bad because I called him a baby for being whiny about how much his mouth was hurting him last week. The Dentist has told him to schedule the rest of the week in bed. Yeah.... like that's what I need. A house full of kids and a husband lounging in bed while he whines for ice cream or jello.
Someone get me a stiff drink and pass the valium. I'm in for a bumpy ride.
3 comments:
Just hitch up the wagon and send 'em this way. I'll take 'em for you, Meg! Well, not the whiny husband, I could do without that...
My backyard is calling ;)
That sounds awfully inviting Bek. Seriously I almost wish I could hide out somewhere and let everything take care of itself. But apparently life doesn't work that way. Who'd of thunk it?? ;0)
Ugh. Maybe you should start mixing the pills with the drinking?
Post a Comment