The weekend is here and I survived my week of craptasticness.
Despite oftentimes feeling like I had children literally coming out of my ears and needing to live off of coffee with a side of crushed chill pills, it wasn't quite as horrific as I thought it would be.... besides the fact Kevin's breath now smells like a squirrel crawled in his mouth and died.
I never did make it to the DMV this week though. I just couldn't bring myself to go through such torture with so many kids in tow. The DMV will hopefully still be standing next week when I only have two kids to tote along with me. Fingers crossed it doesn't burn to the ground over the weekend as some cosmically cruel joke on me.
To celebrate my survival and to kick off the weekend with a bang I am going to share something that cracked me up today in a sick/ perverse sort of way.
No comments:
Post a Comment